Senior Investigations Manager/Investigation Manager
As a member of the Centre of Excellence for Investigations, this role will have primary responsibility in all aspects of investigation activity, including:
• Ensuring all investigations are triaged through the appropriate Review Committee in line with current process and procedures
• Development and continuous improvement of the detailed strategy and methodology for investigations
• Ensuring the investigations strategy and methodology aligns to existing investigations policies and procedures
• Developing and maintaining trend analyses and KPIs for investigations for escalation to the appropriate stakeholders and governance bodies.
• Working with other functions within the Centre of Excellence for Investigations, including Legal, to respond to requests for information from enforcement authorities such as the SEC, DOJ and SFO.
• Ensure investigations are conducted in accordance with all relevant GSK policies, including but not limited to the SOP for the conduct of internal investigations, investigations best practice guidance.
• Under the direction of the Hub Director CIT, develop and maintain detailed investigations strategy and methodology, including protocols on when to involve internal and external counsel.
• Work closely with Compliance Officers and Legal to ensure investigations methodology is aligned to Compliance and legal ways of working.
• Work closely with internal and external counsel when conducting legally privileged investigations.
• Track KPIs for investigations, in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
• Maintain ongoing trend analyses to stakeholders and governance committees as appropriate. • •Drive innovation in investigations systems and methodologies.
• Drive continuous improvement in investigations.
• Demonstrate adherence to investigations methodology.
• Maintain systems and processes to efficiently and effectively share and escalate learnings from investigations.
• Assist Hub Director CIT in ensuring relevant investigations team members stay up to date with enforcement trends and investigations best practice.
• Ensure timely response to issues requiring investigation.
• Manage external forensic, accounting, legal professionals, as necessary to support specific investigations.
• Work closely with appropriate stakeholders to develop analytical tools to assist with investigations.
• Summarise and escalate trends to appropriate stakeholders and governance teams where they need to update their procedures or be aware of emerging issues.
• Provide advisory support and training within the Investigations Centre of Excellence group and wider GSK BUs where required.
• Support investigators and investigations in other Regions and Hubs. Will require a level of domestic and international travel. Occasionally at short notice.
• 5-7 years of experience involving compliance and/or fraud-related investigations.
• Proven record of conducting effective and efficient compliance investigations.
• Experience in performing investigations or audits under the direction of Legal counsel.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple cases and tasks.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with different levels of the organisation.
• Working knowledge and understanding of international anti-bribery legislation including the UK Bribery Act, FCPA and OECD anti-bribery convention.
• Knowledge of the external environment and latest trends in enforcement of anti-bribery laws.
• Ability to assess/analyse complex business and accounting information, and develop appropriate conclusions and make recommendations about control enhancements.
• Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and oral communication skills,
• Strong leadership and influencing skills.
• Excellent managerial skills - including planning, organising, managing people and controlling projects
• Proficient in English (all), Russian
• Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry an advantage
• Knowledge / understanding of financial and commercial healthcare laws and regulations.
• Digital forensic skills and certifications
• Knowledge and understanding of internal control systems and business processes
• Ability to establish instant credibility and make quick, accurate judgments of facts or character
• Self-Motivation for development and career growth
• Capability of instilling enthusiasm in others
• Good analytical skills
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a world-leading pharmaceutical company with a mission to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We employ 100,000 people in over 115 countries, and our work covers three main areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top