Senior Business Development Manager
Job Purpose and Key Responsibilities 岗位的目的和主要岗位职责:
To design the Go To Market model which will help us to deliver the GC Goals for the channel. This involves designing the right segmentation, coverage model, call process, engagement model with the distributors and the customers, the right reporting and tracking process etc.
• primary deliverables of role; it's scope; impact on strategy, policy, business or people relationships
1. Efficient & Effective coverage model
2. Designing & Delivering test market criteria for new GTM
3. Executing national rollout of the model
The role will involve the key responsibilities:
• Assessment - Understand the diverse Channels in GC markets and the role of Distributors, Wholesalers in reaching more outlets
• Segmentation - Outlet universe segmentation & shopper based segmentation, establish product needs and channel insights
• Design the GTM model and identify the coverage target for brands in GC business units
• Develop test market pilot plan and deliverable KPIs, lead project execution, monitor the progress & results to optimize the plan
• Build & execute national rollout plan of the model, identify sales capability requirements and gaps for the implementation and develop capability building initiatives
The role has opportunities to impact:
• Commercial organization by developing its infrastructure, by reviewing current distribution models and by developing its sales & marketing team management capabilities
• Net sales by driving penetration of GSK products
• Channel strategies by segment and trade marketing spending
• Sales capability roadmap and budget allocation
• degree of change & uncertainty; level of influencing required; degree of matrix working, problem solving
It requires very strong leadership, collaboration skills, hands on approach such as process orientated, analytical thinking, sales and marketing expertises
• Knowledge around channel development, distributor management, sales operation, financial P&L, commercial capability in China market
• Route to market project experiences gained from relevant companies
• Strategic thinking and development skills
• The ability of transferring strategy / framework / structure to field execution plan
• The behavior and leadership qualities to lead the project across multi-functional team
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top