Senior Brand Manager
3 years brand management experience within the pharmaceutical industry
Are you an experienced Pharmaceutical marketer looking to lead great brands that change people's lives?
ViiV Healthcare is a global specialist HIV company established by GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer in 2009 to deliver advances in treatment and care for people living with HIV. Shionogi joined ViiV Healthcare in 2012. Our aim is to take a deeper and broader interest in HIV/AIDS than any company has done before and then take a new approach to deliver effective and new HIV medicines as well as support communities affected by HIV.
We are looking for a true Brand Champion, a natural leader and experienced Senior Brand Manager for a vacancy that we have in our exciting HIV medicine portfolio. You will be a marketing expert with a track record of clear strategic thinking and a passion for results through excellent implementation. The successful applicant will lead the brand team to drive the performance of our portfolio including several exciting launches in the immediate future. You will be insight driven, well organised and keen to make your mark. This is a great opportunity to make a difference in a high involvement area working with a highly skilled cross functional team. The role is high profile with exposure to senior managers and close contact with customers.
Key to success in this role will be:
- Achievement of budgeted sales for key promoted brands
- Strong leadership and passion for the brand
- Development and execution of best in class cross functional launch plans with the ViiV Healthcare Australia team
- Contribution to above country network teams and to the development of international plans to maximise the success in the Australian market
- Development of an understanding of the HIV therapy area and contribution to the long term strategy of ViiV Healthcare key brands
- Market analysis and forecasting to understand relevant customer groups, market insights and optimise brand positioning/messaging
- Creation of stakeholder plans to maximise external engagement with key customers and enhance reputation
- Effective communication of marketing programs to key stakeholders both internal and external
To be successful in this role you are a strategic thinker and able to influence internal and external stakeholders. You will have Brand Management experience (launch or portfolio management experience) preferably within the pharmaceutical industry.
Most of all you should be passionate about working within a highly specialised business area that connects directly with medical professionals of all levels who have the patient as the core focus of everything they do.
If this sounds like you please submit your resume and cover letter.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top