Sales System Specialist
GSK Budapest is looking for a Sales System Specialist! (Fixed Term)
• Lead the implementation, maintenance, enhancement, and reporting approaches of CRM systems such that they help drive the performance and effectiveness of our Field Sales and Expert teams,
• Drive performance by:
1. Fully accountable for managing internal CRM systems, including leading implementations and major CRM enhancements and also managing day to day maintenance of the system,
2. Facilitating CRM reporting and tracking CRM statistics, in collaboration with the Field Sales Managers, the Expert Team Manager, and the Sales Force Effectiveness Specialist,
3. Provide on-site CRM system support and training to the sales and field teams,
4. Ensure CRM system / usage compliance with data protection and privacy laws / regulations,
• Note that the use of data, analytics, and fact backed insights are key to enabling this job purpose.
Managing CRM Systems:
• Responsible for implementing locally new or replacement CRM systems, including all aspects of project management, change management, training, etc.,
• Responsible for executing enhancements or modifications of the CRM system and any necessary change management within the local team,
• Responsible for all day to day activities related to our internal CRM systems, including updating and maintaining master data,
• Facilitate uploads of materials (eg. detailing tools, promo materials, sales rep reports, etc.) to CRM systems,
• Acts as key local point of contact for IT and CRM vendors, taking over the know-how provided by these parties and transferring it into the local team,
• Responsible for periodically checking with key users of the CRM system (ie. Field Sales Managers, Expert Team Manager, Sales Force Effectiveness Manager) on satisfaction rate and feedback, and optimize CRM systems wherever possible to deliver their needs,
• Periodically conduct Field visits to look for ideas and opportunities where CRM systems can help to further drive performance.
• Collaborate with key users of the CRM system (ie. Field Sales Managers, Expert Team Manager, Sales Force Effectiveness Manager) to understand reporting needs and their approaches to driving sales performance and create associated reporting and analytical tools,
• Develop and apply analytics for reporting purposes, track CRM statistics, and propose recommendations to improve Field Sales performance and CRM systems,
• Develop an in-depth understanding of Sales, Marketing, and our business processes and make recommendations on how the CRM system can support performance,
• On ad-hoc basis, lead data generation, analytics, and improvement recommendation for major improvement initiatives as requested by key users of the CRM system (ie. Field Sales Managers, Expert Team Manager, Sales Force Effectiveness Manager) and aligned with HU+ADR Commercial Excellence Manager.
On-Site CRM System Support
• Provide ongoing on-site support to all users of the CRM systems,
• Delivers hot support during pilot / new CRM implementations,
• Provides trainings to current and new users to ensure deep understanding of how to use our CRM systems optimally and the importance of data quality and compliance.
• Ensures data quality and integrity and implements periodic data cleansing process,
• Ensures compliance with data protection and privacy laws and regulations.
• University degree,
• At least 3-years experience in Sales, Marketing, or Analytical role, preferably with a Consumer Healthcare or FMCG company,
• Must have a comfort level with IT platforms and systems,
• Ability to learn new technologies and transfer the knowledge to others,
• Advanced level Microsoft Excel skills,
• Fluent level in English and Hungarian,
• Passion for business and driving performance,
• Strong analytical skills,
• Strong initiative,
• Problem solver / strong solution orientation,
• Ability to work well independently as well as in collaborative groups,
• Strong work ethic and personal accountability.
See: "Basic Qualifications".
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary,
• Benefits packages (bonus, cafeteria, health care allowance, etc.),
• Supportive and diverse culture,
• Career development opportunities.
If you are interested in you may apply for this position online by selecting the „Apply now" button or send your Curriculum Vitae to the email@example.com email address with the position name in the subject.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top