Sales Representative - Legemiddelkonsulent
The mission of the Medical Representative is to deliver consistent sales growth in the respiratory therapy area in Norway, Hedmark/Akershus territory.
• Your goal is to drive performance of your territory through face-to-face and multi-channel selling and to establish GSK as the customer's key partner and advisor by discussing scientific data which are aligned to the customer's patient types and needs.
• You will be carrying out sales calls and hit selling targets by using customer approaches that best position GSK products and ensure close cooperation with customers. This requires daily customer facing activities, strategic planning and following our patient focussed sales model.
• The Medical Representative builds strong customer relationships and leverages GSK multi-channel brand strategies with customers. Building credibility with customers requires strong understanding of treatment guidelines and patient profiles. Active development and execution of business plans, selling approach uncovering opportunities and effective closing is key to success in this role.
• Sales experience and proven results on face to face sales,
• Strong planning and organisational skills,
• Clear and influential communication skills,
• Professional written and verbal communication skills in Norwegian,
• Good planning and time management skills, with ability to multi-task and work under pressure,
• Results oriented and Entrepreneurial, "can do" attitude,
• A team oriented approach.
• University degree (Bachelor or Master level) in relevant field (Science, Medical or Commercial),
• Sales experience within the Pharmaceutical/Consumer Healthcare,
• Ability to discuss scientific and medical data with external and internal stakeholders.
GSK is one of the worlds largest, science-led global healthcare companies. Our mission is to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. More than 100 000 people in over 150 different countries are employed by GSK worldwide. Around 80 of us are located in Norway. To play our part in tackling global health challenges and extend the benefits of our products to more people, we are using open innovation to target unmet medical needs, pioneering new business models to increase access to our products and collaborating to strengthen healthcare infrastructure. As the first pharmaceutical company, GSK has committed to full disclosure of all clinical trial reports (Alltrials). For more information visit no.gsk.com/nb-no/om-oss/.
GSK can offer new and exciting development opportunities for ambitious people with potential for more. If you would like to work for a company whose aim is to provide its fellow citizens with healthier and higher-quality lives by engaging into constructive relationships with our social partners in Norway, you may most likely enjoy working at GSK.
For further information about the terms of recruitment please contact Teea Kuusimurto, Senior Recruiter on email@example.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top