Sales Representative- Canberra
We are looking for an experienced and tenacious Sales Representative for our high profile and market leading respiratory therapeutic area with a focus on COPD. Reporting into a First Line Sales Manager for NSW/ACT this role will play a critical part in engaging with primary care health care professionals to promote our respiratory portfolio. The territory will focus on Canberra with regional travel to Wagga Wagga, Young, Yass and Goulburn.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Identifying, building and developing relationships with GPs.
• Developing and executing a comprehensive territory plan and delivering on brand strategy.
• Supporting the implementation of key programs which differentiate and enhance GSK's standing in the healthcare market.
• Providing a science led and value added service for customers that supports best treatment outcomes for patients.
• Working in partnership with GSK Hospital Specialist Representatives, commercial and medical teams to deliver objectives in line with GSK strategic objectives
You do not need pharmaceutical industry experience to be considered for this role as we have a diverse team at GSK and are very open to looking at people from a variety of different industry backgrounds.
You will have:
• Experience in a field Sales Representative role/s within a large, multi- layered global organisation.
• Tenacity, learning agility, drive for results, resilience together with the ability to work autonomously.
• Clear and influential communication skills.
• An aptitude for science with the ability to relay complex information in a clear and tailored format.
• A sharp commercial focus complemented by outstanding sales, influencing and relationship-building skills.
• A team orientated approach.
This role represents a great chance to showcase your sales aptitude in a fast paced and varied environment and to be part of a global business that is focussed and committed to helping people to feel better, do more and live longer.
Experience in a field sales role in a related field within a large global business
GlaxoSmithKline is bound by a global promise to keep patients' interests at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to driving innovation and best practice in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries, leading with an ethical approach in all activities including access to medicines and reinvestment into the communities we operate in
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top