Sales Force Effectiveness Specialist
We are looking for a Sales Force Effectiveness Specialist to our Budapest office!
The Sales Force Effectiveness Specialist role is created to accelerate the growth of top line by:
• Utilizing a new level of segmentation, facts and data to strengthen our approach to campaign planning, evolving campaign plans such customized sell-out and sell-in campaigns,
• Developing and using an analytical reporting approach to increase the level of oversight, tracking and performance conversations within each plan,
• Collaborating with channel team, commercial team, and Brand Managers to drive the performance orientation against pharma channel plans.
• Strengthening pharma channel campaign planning,
• Develop and Use Analytical Reporting Approach to Increase Performance,
• Collaborate across CEE to identify learning and best practices.
• University degree in business administration, economics, or math,
• An MBA is strongly desirable,
• High Level of Hungarian and English is a must!,
• At least 3-years direct commercial experience, preferably in a Sales or Marketing capacity in Consumer Healthcare or FMCG,
• Excellent data management and excel skills,
• Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to transition those analytics into actions and improvement plans,
• Strong experience with influencing business stakeholders to action through strategic thinking, planning, commercial knowledge, negotiations, and budget management,
• Problem solver / strong solution orientation,
• Strong experience working cross-functionally environment - demonstrating a good ability to influence at all levels and the ability to build strong relationships and alignment in a matrix set up,
• Moderate level of understanding of consumer, shopper, expert insights in FMCG industries,
• Change management experience.
See: "Basic Qualifications".
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary,
• Full responsibility for projects,
• Benefits packages,
• Supportive and diverse culture,
• Career development opportunities.
If you are interested in you may apply for this position online by selecting the „Apply now" button or send your Curriculum Vitae to the firstname.lastname@example.org address with the position name in the subject.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top