Sales Force Effectiveness Manager
Recruiter required to update
RECRUITER TO UPDATE
- Ensure sound methodologies and tools are in place to support Business and Commercial organisations to drive performance, take right business decisions and ensure Territory Action Planning (TAP) execution.
- Ensure relevant customer profiling, segmentation and targeting is in place to drive differential customer centric brand strategies.
- Ensure reasonable sizing and deployment strategy defined and implemented.
- Lead analysis on territories' potential and support Business in preparing new market entry/ brand launches
- Build strong cooperative relationship with Business teams in order to ensure that strategies and decisions support the achievement of company objectives
- Build and maintain effective relationships with HR and Finance teams to ensure smooth and transparent business operations
- Bonus scheme realization according to KPIs analysis
- Leading cross functional projects
- University degree in Economic or Pharmaceutical/Medical field
- Over 5 years of experience with pharmaceutical or FMCG company
- Proved track records in collecting and analyzing data, providing the internal clients with strategy and tactical recommendations with regards of resources allocation
- Understanding of industry and customers
- Project management skills, cross-functional work experience
- Very good communication skills, ability to set up goals and achieve results, motivate colleagues and a team
- Very good negotiation and presentation skills
- English language - upper intermediate and above
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top