Russia Media Lead Consumer Healthcare
1. Direct and manage the media agency relationship with a media billing volume.
2. Provide support for the CEE Media Director to efficiently and effectively optimize the media budget in Russia
3. Ensure highest possible return on media-investment by using all resources available both internally and externally
4. Build and develop a trusted relationship with marketing in order to provide sound media advice.
5. Drive the Digital Agenda with a strong emphasis on leadership and vision.
6. Be the voice of GSK media both internally and externally
• Strategic responsibility
o Work closely with Media Management CEE and Global Media Team to embed centrally generated best practice media planning and buying guidelines, Golden Measures and standardized reporting
o Educate the business as to what good to great looks like in terms of media planning and buying
o Adapt central guidelines and drive compliance for local implementation in agreement with Global Categories, local Marketing Director and local Brand Management
o Contribute and collaborate in Global Media related best practice projects to provide benchmarking data and guidelines in innovative, impactful and efficient Media connections
o Manage and harmonize media agency deliveries and resources across whole GSK brand portfolio
o Manage ultimate decision making process and stakeholder's expectations on Media value
o Provide input to the Sourcing-Strategy across all media aspects in alignment with Global and local business objectives
o Collaborate with and provide input to the Global Digital team to align on digital direction in the best interests of the market.
• Operational responsibility
o Actively advise the Brand-Management on global and local gold standard consumer media connections plans
o Support brand team in communications campaigns budgeting in accordance with marketing needs and A&P brands' targets
o Manage media budget during the year (media-flowchart re-phasing, cuts (if any), management of last minute changes
o Support local GM and senior Commercial Team in media investment decisions by providing a consistent real-time Working Media performance and investment monitoring.
o Develop and maintain real-time accessible media knowledge sharing for all media management related insights, reporting, best-practice
o Drive Media capabilities and support the Marketing teams to develop their relationship with the Media agency planners and how to have effective dialogue
o Build relationships with Media owners and participate in media buying lead by the media procurement team
o Provide timely and accurate roll-up of information for CEE media, digital and marketing team as well as Global categories
1. Bachelor Degree
Area of Specialisation* Media primarily, Marketing a benefit
Has to have a broad understanding of strategic and operative Marketing planning approaches
2. Minimum of 5 years operationally in the media industry, media agency, media owner of Client side.
Senior level role requiring an in depth knowledge of Russian media to advise GSK business accordingly.
3. Minimum Level of Job-Related Experience required: Minimum of 5 years operationally in the media industry, media agency, media owner of Client side.
Has to know how to use Media planning tools and has to manage / advise operative administration of media inventory buying and invoicing.
- Digital expertise: conversant with all forms of digital formats and measurements
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Comprehension and working experience of media planning ("Connections planning") to assist brand teams and identify media opportunities for brands
- In-depth understanding of complex Russian media landscape
- Comprehension of media buying
- Develops initiatives and can work independently but collaboratively
- Experience of the diverse market media landscapes of Russian market
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top