Risk and Compliance Coordinator (Part-time, 50%)
Master level degree in business
- Quality and Audit background would be an asset
- Experience of managing risk and compliance preferred
- Proven track record to improve ways of working and create simple structures to manage a complex environment
- Ability to work within a matrix organization with influencing skills
- Experience with writing and editing policies and procedures in English - Fluent in English & French
- Experience in a multicultural & international environment
- Accelerate business and performance: develop and accelerate a mindset for compliance within procurement to enhance ways of working.
- Set direction and aspire: develop a vision that demonstrates how procurements can contribute and improve our compliance needs.
- Work across boundaries: cultivate a network of collaborative relationships to ensure the best outcome for GSK Vaccines
- Develop capabilities: hold yourself and others accountable for delivering quality compliance results
- To drive a consistent approach to the compliance agenda for procurement across all work streams.
- Proactively identify opportunity to improve the needs of compliance within procurement.
- Simplify processes and procedures for compliance needs both within procurement, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Build a compliance mindset inside procurement and how to use this effectively within GSK Vaccines and the Corporate GSK Compliance teams.
- Create governance and structure for how we manage future and current compliance needs that compliment the business requirements.
- Training and Proactive education on the role of Global Risk & Compliance. How we can create more awareness on the importance of this area and how the Global team can lead this area based on their overarching view of GSK's approach to this topic.
- Monitoring business as usual activities associated with the Third Party Oversight programme for GSK Vaccines.
- Represent procurement at forums such as GIO/Q Community of practices for compliance and risk by identifying, analyzing and prioritizing the treatment of risks.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of Vx Procurement risk registers.
- Development and communication of Vx specific procurement policies and procedures; including alignment with relevant procurement and non-procurement stakeholders for any amendments and/or updates.
- Driving & ensuring adherence to Global GSK procurement policies and monitor progress via adequate KPIs, metrics and action tracking.
- Lead the implementation of GSK Vx internal control framework and conduct business monitoring and other requirements of the internal control framework to communicate and report the risk agenda.
- Oversight of the Implementation of Quality Management System across global procurement teams and sites
- Training and coaching Procurement staff and other stakeholders on a variety of procurement compliance and risk topics; including facilitating and/or contributing to risk identification workshops
- Responsible to ensure compliance topics are included in the Procurement PLT agenda and present status updates.
- Support the preparations and requirements for internal audits relating to Vaccines Procuremen
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer
Once our pioneering treatments have been developed, they are manufactured to the highest standards and distributed across the regions that need them most. Accomplishing this as efficiently and quickly as possible can quite literally be a matter of life and death. So it's no wonder that more than 70% of our talented workforce is based within Global Industrial Operations - the essential business unit that manufactures and manages the entire vaccine supply process, from customer order to product dispatch on a global scale.
As the name suggests, it operates in a multi-national context across more than 17 sites around the world, working closely in tandem with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and professions.
The department is structured in operating units that focus on various aspects of the manufacturing and supply process. These include Industrialisation (overseeing the transfer of production from R&D to a commercial level), Supply Chain Management and Technical Services.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top