Retail Execution Manager
- PMP Qualification (preferred)
- PM background in supply chain / site transfers
- Proven stakeholder management
- Agility to work/influence across all levels of organization internally and with customers (buying and inventory teams)
- Ability to identify and solve problems
- Ability to collaborate with customers buying/inventory teams across all levels of organization
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- SAP experience is an asset
- Develop and implement an inventory management plan and strategy to launch a critical commercial innovation on time and within budget.
- Create and manage the inventory management plan (inclusive of Joint Planning Session, risk identification/identification of task interdependencies & critical path).
- Reduce/mitigate costs relating to project execution through:
- Work with inventory/buying teams at largest customers/wholesalers to build and influence implementation of a sku transition plan that minimizes warehouse returns and reduces in-store inventory through maximizing in-store turns
- Work with key internal stakeholders to manage down GSK warehouse inventory and minimize write-off liabilities
- Work with key stakeholders to influence (manufacturing site & and locally) on time delivery of finished goods
- Lead team of SME's to implement internal and external inventory strategies
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at [email protected]
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top