Respiratory Sales Professional
4 year BA/BS degree from an accredited institution
Ability to travel domestically as necessary
Valid driver's license
Must be able and willing to drive or operate a vehicle – driving is an essential function of this role
- OUTSIDE SALES EXPERIENCE (NON-RETAIL) REQUIRING THE DEVELOPMENT OF A CUSTOMER BASE.
- WORK IN A MATRIX ENVIRONMENT/ABILITY TO ASSIMILATE MULTIPLE RESOURCES TO MEET CUSTOMER NEEDS AND DRIVE RESULTS.
- PREVIOUS SELLING EXPERIENCE CALLING ON SPECIALISTS IN THE RESPIRATORY THERAPEUTIC AREA.
- EXPERIENCE DEVELOPING AND SUSTAINING A CUSTOMER BASE AND INFLUENCING A CUSTOMER GROUP.
- ABILITY TO COMPREHEND COMPLEX PRODUCTS OF A SCIENTIFIC NATURE AS WELL AS MASTERING TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE.
- DEMONSTRATED ABILITY TO POSITIVELY IMPACT SALES IN A TERRITORY WITHOUT AUTHORITY.
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION, INTERPERSONAL, INFLUENCING & LEADERSHIP SKILLS.
- DOCUMENTED CONSISTENT SALES SUCCESS.
- SELL RESPIRATORY SPECIALTY PRODUCTS TO A SPECIFIC CUSTOMER MARKET.
- DEVELOP LOCAL BUSINESS PLAN TO INCREASE MARKET VOLUME BY OUTLINING STRATEGIC TACTICS, ACTIVITIES AND RESOURCES.
- UTILIZE CUSTOMER FOCUSED SELLING TECHNIQUES TO DEVELOP AND MAINTAIN CUSTOMER INSIGHT AND CUSTOMER KNOWLEDGE OF GSK PRODUCTS.
- DEVELOP AND DELIVER INFORMATIVE SALES PRESENTATIONS BASED ON CUSTOMER NEEDS.
- ENFORCE AND FOLLOW COMMERCIAL POLICIES AND PRACTICES IN DAILY ACTIVITIES WHILE PROMOTING KEY PRODUCTS WITH INTEGRITY IN THE MARKETPLACE.
- DEVELOP CREATIVE SALES STRATEGIES TO REACH "HARD TO SEE" DOCTORS, RETAIL PHARMACIES AND OTHER SPECIAL CUSTOMERS.
- ACTIVELY SEEK AND DISPLAY A THOROUGH KNOWLEDGE OF GSK PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS, KEY CUSTOMERS IN TERRITORY, COMPETITOR PRODUCTS AND PRODUCT OBJECTIVES.
- WORK COLLECTIVELY WITH OTHER REPRESENTATIVES IN ARRANGING SPEAKERS, DISPLAYS AND SPECIAL PROGRAMS.
- MAINTAIN CURRENT, APPROVED PROTOCOL AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS TO BE INCLUDED IN SALES PRESENTATIONS.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top