Respiratory Brand Manager
- University degree or equivalent in Science, Marketing or Business qualification.
- 3-5 years field sales experience or related marketing services experience.
- Product executive or related marketing services experience: 12-18 months.
Fluent in French and English
Experience in pharmaceutical industry.
Experience in both sales & marketing.
Development, implementation, execution and accountability for brand/franchise marketing tactical and operations plans, which optimise market share and revenue growth for a brand (s) in the short term in the country.
- Coordinates between the NA Therapy Area Marketing Lead and Medical, Compliance, Regulatory, Commercial, CCM to build and produce all promotional items or marketing events, from Round Tables to participation to congresses, symposia or standalones at country level
- Executes operational plans to maximise existing product sales jointly with colleagues from commercial
- Helps to prepare market and GSK for new product entries together under the supervision of the NA TA Marketing Lead and the Country Operations Manager
- Implement, execute and follow-up marketing activities, through procurement, optimize implementation of chosen promotional mix to meet brand objectives and customer needs
- Liaises with external agencies / printers, through procurement, to produce / adapt promotional materials and prepare local marketing events in the country
- Participates to accurately forecast, submit the agreed forecast in modcf with North Africa Therapy Area Marketing Lead and manage the local brand budgets and product supplies
- Prepares the country MBR, with the LOC IMS analysis
- Frequently interacts with medical reps, customers and patients groups to receive insights about their needs and expectations and share with the NA Therapy Area Marketing Leads
- Acts as the country brand champion to create enthusiasm and focus internally and with external customers and agencies
- Represents the country at franchise/product specific marketing meetings (i.e. Brands Plans, Budget planning process, CCC, others)
- Executes in the country best marketing practices workshops
- Participates to the preparation and presentation of cycle meeting
- Dispatches promotional materials and samples when relevant to the commercial team
- Be in support to the FF through regular field rides in their promotional activities.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top