Respiratory Brand Lead
• As Brand Lead you will define and optimize brand plans for your respective component of the overall COPD portfolio.
• The brand lead will be responsible for our Dual Bronchodilation growth business in GSK Ireland in accordance with global strategy with the specific purpose of delivering growth opportunities through excellent execution and activation of brand plans.
• Lead the strategic evolution of COPD market and expertly leading that product within the existing marketed component of the COPD portfolio under the Brand Leads responsibility.
• Engage, mobalise, lead and bring pace to internal and external stakeholder engaements on cross functional activities on an ongoing basis e.g. sales force/sales leads and medical team to ensure the delivery of the brand's financial objectives.
Scope of Responsibility
• To translate global strategic plans into a local plans for COPD Portfolio.
• Maximize the potential for commercial success by the vigorous application of all elements of Launch Excellence.
• Lead relevant cross-functional team, to execute plans in a timely manner and in line with defined KPIs within the demands of the brand remit.
• Define sales support requirements for brand and the future management of Dual Bronchodialtion and collaborate with the National Sales Manager/Head of Brand and ILT to ensure future resourcing requirements are appropriately accounted for in plans.
• Continually monitor share of voice for COPD Portfolio and make appropriate recommendations based on analysis of local monthly data.
• Effectively manage promotional spend as agreed and in line with promotional mix to maximise ROI.
• Closely monitor overall COPD portfolio brand performance and using available data, ensure rapid course correction as needed.
• Develop a close working relationship with both internal stakeholders (including global franchise contacts and UK LOC) and external customers in order to achieve business objectives.
• Work closely across the brand portfolio teams to ensure overall successful implementation of all COPD strategies and to ensure that they are aligned at all times.
• Be the brand expert for the COPD portfolio and champion its success within the organization
• Ensure that all promotional activity and advertising is in compliance with the GSK Code of Conduct the IPHA Code and the internal compliance/approval system.
• Strenghen the call objectives of sales teams on an ongoing basis through strong leadership on call flow/brand positioning & in-field coaching. A key responsibility of the brand lead will be to script call flows as they should be expertly delivered in the field and lead, through close collaboration with Sales Leads on how these calls should flow via role-play and further follow up with field based campaign coaching.
• University Degree in Business, Science or similar fields
• MCM/digital qualifications a benefit, but not essential
• Previous 3 years + experience within a pharmaceutical or FMCG marketing environment with a strong background in strategy development and deployment
• Experience working with MCM programs, ideally in Pharmaceutical field
• Frontline brand engagement with salesforce/GP/Hospital selling experience desireable
• Must possess an excellent working knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and ideally a good working knowledge of the relevant therapy area and market.
• Must display excellent organizational/project management skills and must have a proven track record of working on one's own initiative
• History of having successful launched at least one new product, indication or line extension desireable.
• Previous experience of the relevant therapy area to enable a firm understanding of the market, competitors and customer base.
• Proven experience in successfully working within cross functional teams/business structures
• Ability to manage multiple projects and timeframes in a complex organizational structure in line with agreed objectives, milestones and timelines
• Strong strategic thinking, analytic, interpersonal, influence and communications skills
• Strong partner relationship and collaboration skills - ability to generate credibility internally and externally particularly with a broad range of stakeholder groups
• Able to influence with or without authority both with peers and senior leaders in the business
• Ability to work with metrics and KPIs to evaluate and optimize the performance of channels and campaigns
• Ability to create and maintain appropriate external customer networks relevant to the therapy area
• Has proven high levels of change agility, flexibility and creativity/innovation
• Passionate about developing and/or improving ways of engaging with customers.
•Visibly demonstrates passion, energy, drive and enthusiasm
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top