Reporting & Planning CoE Senior Specialist
- Experience of working across International boundaries.
- Experience of working with senior client groups.
- Proven experience in Project and Change Management
- Ability to independently manage projects and to take the lead in solving potential issues
- Knowledge of SAP and R2R finance business processes
- Understanding and mastery of finance and accounting
- Strong IT understanding and Thorough knowledge of systems
- Conceptual, be able to step back but also capable to dig into details
- Willingness to keep learning and thinking on how further optimizations in process and tools could support the business
- Resilient and adaptable. Able to think independently.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills from shop floor to middle management
- Strong leadership skill able to work across bounderies
- Understand and respond quickly to customer needs.
This new role will ensure that we have a focused approach to developing our standard reporting across Vx Finance, bring innovation in term of system & automate no added value activities, Maintain the Service Gateway & Manage budget system during the budget excercice. He/She will work in close collaboration with corporate GPO, Vx Budget director, Vx Finance Partner, other Vx Finance GPOs and IT to deliver solutions, project management, training and expertise. This role will drive significant change in way of working across all Vx sites.
- Responsible to manage the budget system during the budget exercise
- Responsible to run the Salary simulation with high level of confidentiality
- Manage the user requirements and ensure alignment across finance
- Develop Webi reporting expertise for Finance Partner & Budget Owner
- Develop user capabilities and expertise in order to leverage systems. Train new hired
- Identify systems and / or processes gaps and develop short and long term improvement plans in order to reduce risks, increase precision of financial information to support business analysis and decision making, Reduce time spent of transactions and report generation, enable transversally
- Maintain the Service Gateway in collaboration of Finance, procurement, HR, IT, Facilities and Securities
- Communicate clearly to the Finance organization all reports change
- Propose innovation in collaboration of IT
- Define a Yearly planning on changes to manage
- Maintain processes documentation (reporting documentation, training, role matrix…) & coordinate training delivery
- Project manager , approve Change Request, testing, communication of change request to impacted persons, Manage steering committee
- Define a clear vision within the reporting & budget system aligned with corporate - develop external network
- Ensure efficient partnership with IT
- High connection & collaboration with Finance and the business as well.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
The Finance Department is committed to make the most efficient use of all our financial resources. In addition to ensuring that, accounting practices support each department's specific needs. The team also makes sure that we remain fully compliant with public sector financial requirements. The department is also responsible for infrastructural logistics and the day-to-day running of site facilities.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top