Regulatory Market Access Manager
Relevant experience in Regulatory affairs area (4+)
Relevant degree (biological, chemical, pharmaceutical)
Great Communication anf Presentation skills
- Very organized, able to set up priorities
- Managing complexity
- Independent, get things done in good quality
- Great team fit
- Engage with the external environment (regulatory/medical/governmental bodies) to proactively manage impact of regulatory changes on the business
- Communicate with key internal & external stakeholders highlighting any legal/regulatory issues, and develop plans to mitigate.
- Proactively look for opportunities and solutions to challenges
- Embed strong relationships with Trade Associations in order to influence the environment and marketplace in line with GSK CH strategies
- To act pragmatically in terms of forward planning marketing strategies and be able to network cross functionally in order to ensure project success.
- Working closely within a matrix organization, working closely with partnering functions.
Job Description-Communicate with key stakeholders highlighting any regulatory issues, and develop plans to mitigate, so that we can deliver science that is robust and aligned with business needs
Build relationships with Trade Associations and regulatory authorities in order to influence the environment and marketplace in line with GSK CH strategies
Monitor changes in the regulatory framework (laws, regulations of the Government of the Russian Federation, orders, letters, etc.) and proactively manage impact of those changes on the business
Lead MA strategy development for Eurasuan Economic Union with support from regulatory teams
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top