Regulatory Affairs Associate
A degree in pharmacy, chemistry or pharmacology with a preference for post graduate studies.
Post graduate qualification
- Supportive and high achieving team
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Global approach
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is an innovative global leader in pharmaceutical research and development with a long and proud history in Australia. We are a patient focused organisation with a mission to improve the quality of human life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our diverse business is made up of three areas: Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Healthcare and Vaccines.
As part of our highly engaged and high achieving Regulatory Affairs team you will primarily be responsible for supporting the preparation, submission and tracking of accurate and timely regulatory applications for prescription medicines and vaccines. Reporting into the Regulatory Affairs Manager this is a varied role that will see you engaging with a broad range of external and internal stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will be broad and will also include:
- Responsibility for the maintenance of registered products ensuring product compliance.
- Working closely with local brand teams and global groups to proactively manage responses to questions received from the Australian Regulatory Authorities (TGA) and Medsafe (NZ) within an agreed priority and timeframe.
- Providing input and expertise to assist commercial, technical and marketing teams with new product initiatives and activities.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A science based degree.
- First-hand experience with regulatory submissions in Australia and New Zealand.
- Experience and subject matter expertise in regulatory affairs within the pharmaceutical industry preferably in the area of prescription medicines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to foster positive and proactive relationships with a broad range of stakeholders including the TGA, Industry Associations and a broad range of internal stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and a commitment for compliance processes.
This role represents a great opportunity to work in an innovative global pharmaceutical company within a close-knit and engaged team working on a large pipeline of prescription products. GSK is committed to developing its people and providing on the job training and opportunities.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top