Regional Category Manager Facilities MEA
This role has been created to work across stakeholders enterprise-wide to understand specifications, business requirements and ensure GSK is leveraging scale, creating best in class partnerships with key suppliers and delivering quality end user and infrastructure services in a cost-conscious manner.
This role will be accountable for input, creation and execution of category strategies for FM to meet the business needs across various asset classes, business units and sites across the region, with responsibility for selective global sub-categories (may include security, archiving, ground transportation, office supplies, etc)
Responsible for global, regional or sub-regional spend .
• Implementing global or regional strategies as required for countries within the region
• Build multi-year savings plans and pipeline of activities to deliver value to GSK
• Support the implementation of next generation of EFM contracts,
• Execute contract performance and governance for categories and suppliers in scope
• Engagement with stakeholders- working collaboratively with Supply Chain stakeholders to develop, execute category strategies and ensure benefit capture
• Developing & Embedding Processes & Ways of Working as the new Procurement operating model evolves and become an active member of the Procurement hub
- Demonstrated expertise in managing categories is required, particularly with respect to developing & implementing strategies, stakeholder management and supplier relationship management
- Demonstrated experience in influencing strategy and managing across multiple geographies and supply chains
- Demonstrated experience in managing global/ regional projects with consideration to diverse LOC needs and regulation (eg taxes, law, regulation)
- High energy, enthusiastic and results driven with strong business acumen
- Resilient and persistent with the ability to make the right decisions
- Develop and present persuasive arguments to deliver change and influence stakeholders.
- Creative, conceptual thinker, strong problem solving/analytical skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a matrix environment and with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Strong verbal and written skills
See Basic qualifications.
- Working in a leading company from healthcare sector
- Possibility of developing within the role and company's structure
- Company culture based on GSK values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Atmosphere of trust which let you act independently
- Non-wage benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top