Regional Activation Manager
Role Purpose 职位目标:
• Execute local/ regional events with excellence & customer focus (50%)
• Increase participation in, and support of, local medical society events (30%)
• Align Regions with Marketing to improve execution & feedback (20%)
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities 主要工作职责：
1. Event Execution项目执行:
• Ensure high quality implementation of GSK promotional activities in the regions;
• Maintain good communication with key external experts in the region to support regional promotion meetings
• Understand market environment in the region, identify opportunities and make constructive proposals to central marketing team during annual activity planning.
2. Customer engagement( mainly with HCO) 客户接洽 （主要和HCO）
• Expand GSK local HCO coverage by increasing number of local events
• Identify, plan and establish potential partnership with external experts/organization
• Ensure HCO/ EE qualification and documentation fits GSK requirements
3. Excellence in execution and enhance feedback loop卓越的执行力和反馈
• Provide support to the RM team to enhance Selling skills if needed;
• Leverage project management skills to support roll-out to marketing campaigns and TA projects
• Ensures all materials used in field are ZINC approved and provide timely feedback to central marketing team to ensure content delivery effectiveness
4. Matrix Management矩阵管理:
• Ability to work with central function teams such as marketing, EOT, Commercial Excellence and compliance teams
• University degree, preferable major in medical area
• MNC sales or marketing experience (min. 3 yrs)
• Successful coaching and people development experiences preferred
• Project management experience; presentation and facilitation skills
• Strong communication skills, competent in English speaking and business writing
• Proficiency in using MS offices (WORD, PowerPoint, Excel and etc.);
能熟练的使用办公软件( WORD, PowerPoint, Excel等)
• Strong team player, willing to take initiative to make a difference;
• Self-motivated, passionate and performance driven;
'At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top