RA Compliance Manager
Regulatory Compliance Manager
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare companies and is committed to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
In Malaysia, GSK has established a strong presence for over 50 years and is home to our operations in the area of pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare, manufacturing, and Business Services Centre. GSK employs over 1000 staff in Malaysia.
GSK is an exciting, rewarding and dynamic place to work. We thrive to be different from the conventional corporate ways of working. We pride ourselves on exemplary leadership and sense of community, and we offer a great platform for your personal and career development.
GSK Global Manufacturing & Supply
GSK's Global Manufacturing & Supply (GMS) plant produces leading consumer brands, services 13 global markets including Australia and New Zealand and is a leader in Good Manufacturing Practice and 'Premise/Factory of Choice" for industrial excellence in the region.
We are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Compliance Manager to be part of the QA team. This role will mainly be responsible on managing the Regulatory Compliance section within the GMS Quality Department to ensure regulatory conformance of the site is maintained.
- Assess and review all change controls associated with equipment, methods, documents and processes associated with New Product Introduction (NPI) or other changes, for regulatory impact and define regulatory strategies for the change
- Provide effective and timely support of NPI initiatives to facilitate timely and accurate submission of the registration dossiers and regulatory approval
- Manage, train and coach regulatory compliance staff
- Gather regulatory intelligence on new requirements and provide specialist advice on the implication to the business
- Support site change, batch release, investigations, and other initiatives through the provision of regulatory advice
- Degree in Pharmacy, Science or equivalent.
- At least 6 years' experience in regulatory affairs
- Extensive knowledge of product registration requirements
- Extensive experience with the product dossier compilation and/or registration process
- Knowledge of quality and manufacturing processes preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and project management skills
- Able to work independently.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top