Quality, Risk and Compliance Specialist (Document Management / Training Management) (GSK IT)
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent).
- Basic knowledge and experience of working in IT.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills and a proven ability to plan and prioritize multiple work streams / tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both written and oral.
- Ability to work independently and show initiative in the role.
- Willing to take ownership for areas of work.
- Experience in an IT delivery/support function and/or risk management/compliance function.
- Strong information search capabilities including online and offline research.
- Good understanding of processes in project and service delivery.
- Background knowledge and experience of working in a Document Management / Training / Communications role.
The Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) group within IT is responsible for ensuring that all IT Delivery and Service functions are:
- Operating in compliance with applicable IT Policies, Standards and Procedures.
- Proactively identifying and managing risks which could result in service loss, business disruption and reduced customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring key controls and indicators to ensure they are operating as intended.
- Taking actions to continuously improving compliance, quality, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Aligned and compliant to applicable CBS Service Standards.
- Building the capability and productivity of IT staff.
- Leveraging opportunities for adopting industry innovation and good practices in Delivery and Service.
The GRC IT Specialist is an agile and flexible role that is expected to:
- Provide support for the GRC Team to ensure that risks & controls are identified, prioritized, effectively managed, and monitored. This role supports a supervisor in ensuring that all required internal and external compliance requirements are met and delivers a reduction in the overall risk profile for GSK Stakeholders.
The purpose of this job is to provide support services to QRC Managers, QRC Consultants and EIS Project and Service Managers such as Document Publishing, Document Review, Training Management and Communications.
- Document Management – specifically Document Publishing, Archiving and support for associated tools
- Training Management – contribute to the development, maintenance and improvement of IT and EIS-specific processes and procedures related to all aspects of Training Management.
- Review and Approve EIS Hierarchy of Control documents e.g. Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Local Instructions (LINs) in the role of independent Quality Assurance, under the direction of a Quality, Risk and Compliance Manager
- Participate and provide input for, Improvement initiatives including review of issues and process simplifications.
- Develop and maintain team sites and topic sites.
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
You are invited to submit, until September 28, your CV with the motivational letter in English using the "Apply now" button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top