Quality, Risk and Compliance Consultant (GSK IT)
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Experience in an IT delivery, support function and/or risk management/compliance function
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities/projects simultaneously, including the ability to build relationships with IT Customers and resolve challenging issues
- Independent thinker and self starter with capabilities in problem solving and innovation
- Strong information search capabilities including online and offline research
- Experience with analyzing data and determining opportunities for process improvements
- Very good problem-solving skills with the ability to proactively identify issues and solutions
The Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) group within IT is responsible for ensuring that all IT Delivery and Service functions are:
- Operating in compliance with applicable IT Policies, Standards and Procedures
- Proactively identifying and managing risks which could result in service loss, business disruption and reduced customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring key controls and indicators to ensure they are operating as intended
- Taking actions to continuously improving compliance, quality, effectiveness and efficiency
- Aligned and compliant to applicable CBS Service Standards
- Building the capability and productivity of IT staff
- Leveraging opportunities for adopting industry innovation and good practices in Delivery and Service
The purpose of this job is to plan, execute, test/monitor, support and improve Quality, Risk and Compliance activities that enable and assure that End User Infrastructure Services (EIS) comply with EIS, IT and GSK Policies, Standards and Procedures. This is in support of the QRC goal to ensure that our EIS Projects and Services operate in a fit-for-purpose manner, and in compliance with relevant Laws & Regulations.
- Provide Quality, Risk and Compliance Consultancy to EIS Projects and Services.
- Provide EIS Inspection Readiness & Inspection Support to EIS Projects and Services.
- Plan, execute, report and propose improvements to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) testing activities.
- Plan, execute, report and propose improvements to Independent Business Monitoring (IBM) activities.
- Assist EIS Services in planning CAPA remediation. Monitor and report on CAPA closure.
- Support the Document Management Publishing service.
- Support EIS Quality, Risk and Compliance Managers in their role as Process Owners.
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
You are invited to submit, until September 28, your CV with the motivational letter in English using the "Apply now" button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top