Quality Logistic & Distribution Coordinator Argentina (Southern Cone)
As a member of this team YOU can:
- Ensure oversight on Logistics related activities within the supply chain to ensure quality of GSK products during distribution.
- Ensure GSK Logistic activities comply with GDP for products received, inspected, stored, handled, and further distributed by assigned Logistics Service providers and monitor compliance through defined key performance and quality performance indicators.
- Ensure risk associated with logistics operations are evaluated, communicated to the organization and actions to mitigate/avoid the identified risks are implemented by assigned Logistics Service providers.
- Work with the business partners to ensure that the QA activities within the distribution chain operate in a cost effective and efficient manner and maintain an innovative approach based on productivity improvement and implementation of best practice.
- Be the point of contact for all quality matters with assigned Logistics Service providers, warehousing and distribution facilities and inform markets as appropriate of any deviations, change controls, audit findings or complaints that may affect products sold in their market. In the event of a product recall assessment, ensure that a timely evaluation is performed with cross functional team as per procedure.
- Ensure Quality Assurance Agreement with Logistics Service providers, warehouses and distribution facilities are established/up to date and comply with GSK Quality Manual and GDP requirements.
This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are:
- Lead implementation of GSK Quality standards and GMP requirements within assigned Logistics Service providers and provide direction and support for all quality matters.
- Provide direction and coaching for resolution of quality issues impacting logistic operations and ensure formal escalation process is followed.
- Be the point of contact for all quality matters with assigned Logistics Service providers.
- Assist the audit team in audit preparation and participate in the audit execution of assigned warehousing and distribution facilities.
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
- Graduate in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Microbiology or another related science
- Quality experience within the pharmaceutical industry, and application of Quality Systems.
If you feel like this is your next career move, please apply up to September 30th
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a mission: we want to help people to do more, feel better, live longer.
In over 150 countries, and 300 years of history, GSK has a deep commitment to improving healthcare by developing innovative new medicines and widening access around the world.
We research and develop a broad range of innovative products, such as vaccines, medicines and consumer healthcare products.
GSK Employees are known to work across boundaries, so you will enjoy the benefits of being part of a diverse multicultural and multifunctional team, getting inspired through Drive Performance and a healthy and inclusive environment. We are known to have a positive mindset and always Live by Our Values, so here you will be very proud to do the right thing for patients.
Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by improving the way we do business, and impacting the way we Develop our own Capability and Talent. At GSK you will achieve your career ambitions through your personal and professional development.
With a commitment to integrity and respect for people you will work in an inclusive, sustainable and healthy environment, getting inspired by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top