This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are:
• Support the maintenance of Quality Assurance systems to ensure that local operations are in full compliance with GSK standards and policies, Guide for Commercial Companies, GMP, GDP and regulatory requirements.
• Maintains all quality documentation including Temperature monitoring data and associated forms and matrix; and Standard Operating Procedures in accordance with GSK policies.
• Reporting - Support the reconciliation process of reports and KPIs requested, consolidating information for different purposes: meetings, monthly KPIs reporting, stakeholders' requests, etc.
• Continuos improvement - proactively search for improvement opportunities to implement in the QMS organization and share good practices, including lessons learned, cases of success and simplification projects.
Our team characterizes by being a committed unit to ensure quality and balance to all our related processes.
Also, this role exists within the commercial Rx Local Operating Companies to support the mandated GSK Quality Management Systems requirements for commercial operating units associated with documentation management, good documentation practices and supporting the maintenance of the QMS as directed by Caribbean Quality Lead.
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
• Student of science degree desirable, industrial engineering, business administration or related field
• Strong English skills (written and spoken)
• Excel expertise.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong general computer literacy with Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
• Able to deliver positive and proactive communications with stakeholders.
• Analytical mind, good attention to detail and problem-solving skills within a structured process.
• Good team player - works well in cross-functional teams.
• Able to stick to the standard and not be pressured.
• Works with a spirit of continuous improvement and innovation, creatively open to new ideas and methods.
However, if you have the following it would be a plus:
• Your living place is near the company.
• Spanish language knowledge
If you feel this is your next career move, please apply up to October 31st, 2018.
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products, including Sensodyne, CataflamPro/ Voltaren, Theraflu / Trimedal, Parodontax, Panadol, Polident and Otrivin.
In over 150 countries and 300 years of history, our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies to bring differentiated high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
As a GSK Employee, you will put our values and expectations at the heart of everything you do. You will have the courage to make decisions, taking the accountability for them, guided by our strategy, priorities and values of patient focus, respect for people, integrity and transparency.
Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by ensuring your development meet changing business needs. You will also enjoy to be part of a diverse team, getting inspired by our teamwork, our healthy and inclusive environment and specially by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
Our inclusive workplace makes our employees feel engaged by the contribution they make, by affording them equal treatment regardless of actual or perceived characteristics. As so, when you apply for a job at GSK, it is not necessary to include on your resume information such as: race, color, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, origin, photographs or any other personal characteristics.
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top