- Administrative support for batch certification (issuing of Marketing Information Forms (MIFs), certificates, checking and compiling of e.g. temperature data, incoming goods receipts)
- Coordination of arrival of goods with external partner; management of documents; and follow up of timelines
- Internal coordination of requests from external partner
- Handling of customer complaints (correspondence, handling of complaint samples, filing of complaint dossier, handling of complaint list, archiving documentation); reporting of adverse events to NSC (Pharmacovigilance)
- Handling of transportation damages (iCargo) and documentation of hidden product defects reported by external partner
- Administrative support and management of timely updates for Quality Agreements and Distribution Risk Assessments
- Compiling of Product Quality Reviews from manufacturers and issuing Local Evaluation Reports
- Update of Product Files
- Administrative support of the Quality Department
o Handling of GMP/GDP documents and archiving
o Mail administration, administration of invoices in CERPS, support of travel services
o Issuing of monthly/yearly reports
o Handling of reference samples
- Education as management assistant
- Several years experience in pharmaceutical business or several years professional experience in commercial business.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is a must.
- Native-language German and very good command of English. French would be an asset
- You should have a good perception, have a precise workings style, be very well organized and quick-acting.
- You should be a good team player, flexible and with open communication.
- Experience in pharmaceutical business
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top