Qualification Expert - Contractor
Under the direction supervision of the Qualification Supervisor, the Qualification Expert will design and execute:
- Qualification of existing equipments of Nyon Sites production units following the annual qualification masterplan
- Qualifications and tests required on change requested to be made on equipments
- Necessary support in terms of documentation, qualification and tests on new investment projects
- Back up tasks of the qualification supervisor and support him in his day to day operations
- QUALIFICATION: Design and execute equipment, process and/or packaging qualifications with excellence in order to ensure compliance of installed equipment. Make sure good practices are followed in terms of qualification on engineering projects and continuous improvement projects. Make sure the qualification level of equipment matches the qualification masterplan of the site. Apply Global Engineering Standards. Responsible for timely implementation of qualification tasks in line with operations constraints
- QUALIFICATION: Understanding of technical and IT systems used in GSK consumer HealthCare. Basic understanding of automation system. Knowledge in physical measurement principles. Reading and understanding of PID, material flow and technical drawings. Interpretation and use of calibration equipment when necessary.
- SUPPORT TO PLANT: Provide support during the Vertical Start-Up Management (VSUM) as well as afterwards during regular operations. Help PU liquids, SSOL, PCS and QC of Nyon Plant in the follow-up of the qualified status of their equipments.
- LEAN methodologies deployment and benchmarking activities: Seek solutions outside the Nyon Plant (suppliers, other plants, etc…), share best practices and external trends. May coordinate benchmarking activities, or seek new trends (equipment, process, technologies). Apply continuous improvement methods such as Lean, problem solving, 5s as well as OEE related methods such as SMED, TPM, when appropriate
- SAFETY: Role model all HSE GSK consumer HealthCarerules and behaviors (apply and promote).
- GMP: Respect all GMP standards. GMP knowledge and experience to support the requirements expected by Swissmedic, European union agencies and other regulatory bodies to assure that our products meet all cGMP requirements together with our operations and documentation system.
- University or Engineer Degree, Mechanical, electro-mechanical, chemical or automation engineering.
- Proven experience (minimum 2 years) in equipment qualification in a Maintenance, QC or Qualification/Validation team. Successful qualification of production or utilities equipments.
- French and English mandatory
- Availability: immediately
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top