QA Lead (Material Management)
We are currently looking for an experienced QA professional to team of QA Executives to perform raw material release, new material introduction and supplier management, provide day-to-day QA oversight to logistics management and warehouse
The successful incumbent will be reporting directly to the Senior QA Manager, based in Tuas.
• Lead and coach a team of QA Executives to be the process owner for the following processes:
o Management of Raw Material release
o Management of the New Material Introduction process
o Supplier Management, including supplier complaints, supplier audit management, supplier change notifications and technical terms of supply (TTS)
o Participate in global forums relating to supplier/ incoming material quality and support in QMS gap assessments/ projects
• QA Oversight to Logistics Management and Warehouse
Provide QA oversight to Logistics Management and Warehouse operations. Includes :
o Provide QA consultation to, review and approve SOPs
o Review and approve changes, deviations and CAPAs
o Interaction with warehouse personnel in day-to-day operations to ensure cGMP compliance and audit readiness
Management and Planning
• Lead and supervise team of QA Executives to perform operation described in (1) and (2) above.
• Plan and organize team's day to day activities as well as interface with other QA functions such as QA GMP, QA-QC and QA-TS
• Report or escalate to Line Manager and Head of Quality key progress and issues
• Development of individuals within the team to ensure presence of cross-training.
Training & Development
• Plan and develop working knowledge and stakeholder management of the team of QA Executives.
Establish succession planning within the team
Other activities as assigned..
What We Can Offer You
GSK's dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply.
Closing date for applications: January 30, 2019
The Ideal candidate should have:
• At least University basic degree in a Science or Engineering discipline
• 5-7 years of experiences in pharmaceutical industry or related regulatory fields
• 2-3 years managing a team of QA.
• In-depth understanding of cGMP regulatory and legal requirements as applied to quality assurance of pharmaceuticals manufacturing
• Extensive knowledge and preferably hands-on experiences of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes
• Ability to apply optimal quality assurance standards to promote a business edge
• Ability to facilitate business activities compatible to international regulatory environment
• Ability to communicate effectively within the site organization and across the network
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
We are proud of the difference we make.
GSK has ranked 1st in the Access to Medicines Index all five times since its launch in 2008 and FORTUNE Magazine ranked us #1 on its 'Change the World list' which recognizes companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy.
GSK Vaccines has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in 160 countries, preventing a range of diseases such as; hepatitis, rotavirus and HPV infections, diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, measles, mumps, rubella, bacterial meningitis and influenza. Our Tuas site, one of only two GSK global vaccines manufacturing facilities worldwide, operates around-the-clock to manufacture the active ingredient used to make a GSK vaccine that protects children against pneumonia.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top