Publications Manager US
- Master's Degree in a scientific subject
- 5 years of publication experience, in a scientific setting
- Prior experience and understanding of the publication process
- Prior experience with Datavision publication platform
- Possesses a strategic approach to publication planning
- Ability to understand and apply guidelines relating to publications
- Ability to operate in a complex environment and manage multiple stakeholders
- Highly collaborative team player
- Ability to communicate complex topics in a clear and concise manner
- Able to work across different geographies, cultures and functions
The Publications Manager will be responsible for the delivery of peer-reviewed non-clinical research publications in collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams of experts.
- Serving as the single point of contact for non-clinical research publications in the USA, establish and maintain the Publications Plan USA and advise on publications strategy
- Coordinate publication development and delivery from start through publication in peer-reviewed journal using Datavision (specific software) to track progress
- Coordinate authorship discussions and appropriate review to ensure high scientific integrity of data interpretation of manuscripts, theses, book chapters and congress activities (abstracts, posters, presentation) & coordinate responses to peer-reviewers' and journal editors' comments
- Ensure that appropriate External & Internal guidelines are followed
In this role, the manager work closely with GSK experts, external collaborators and the other members of the Publications Team
- LI GSK
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top