Professional Medical Representative - Johor Bahru
Recruiter required to update
RECRUITER TO UPDATE
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare companies and is committed to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
In Malaysia, GSK has established a strong presence for over 50 years and is home to our operations in the area of pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare, manufacturing, and Business Services Centre. GSK employs over 1000 staff in Malaysia.
GSK is an exciting, rewarding and dynamic place to work. We thrive to be different from the conventional corporate ways of working. We pride ourselves on exemplary leadership and sense of community, and we offer a great platform for your personal and career development.
GSK's pharmaceutical products cover vaccines and major therapeutic areas such as anti-infectives, central nervous system (CNS), respiratory and gastro-intestinal and oncology.
We are currently recruiting for a Professional Medical Representative to represent GSK in identifying the right patients for the right products through engagement with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs).
- To identify right targeted customers to align with the appropriate products for the patient's benefits
- To explore opportunities by channels to expand reach and access to introduce GSK's range of products for the appropriate patients.
- To establish S&T ( segmentation & targeting ) and to incorporate into the business plan to explore reach to align GSK's range of products with the right patients though the right customers.
- To embed PFS ( patient focused selling ) – patient focus selling as the main selling vehicle to engage the customers professionally.
- Enlistments and building or defending of accounts.
- BSc, BA in Science field
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar industry is an added advantage
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Please apply online.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top