Professional Medical Representative
- Bachelor Degree in pharmaceutical is a must.
- At Least One year of experience in a similar capacity preferable with a multinational healthcare company.
- Fluency in English and Arabic (preferable).
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, together with problem solving and organization skills.
- Ability to work successfully under pressure both independently and within a team.
- Have a strong analytical skill and be able to effectively collect, collate and use data to enhance and improve business results.
- KPIs as defined by Commercial Excellence in line with our Sales Force Compensation Model
- MOH License is a mandatory
Similar Experience in Saudi Arabia
Additional qualification ( Master, MBA.. etc) is a plus
- To Implement GSK values through effective interaction with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) in an assigned territory to ensure effective patient treatment to do more, feel better and live longer. Comply with new HCP engagement guidelines in line with global compliance practices.
- Recommend and promote brands through scientific dialogues with HCPs based on GSK values in an assigned territory.
- Manage a key designated territory in order to ensure that visits are in line with the full potential of the customer and territory.
- Stays abreast of latest developments in the market, and contributes to the functional strategy by applying this in the organization.
- Align priorities with company short term and long term commercial strategy.
- Apply right combination of GSK strategy and market knowledge to optimize accessibility of our products to the patients for their utmost benefit.
- Contribute towards own performance by identifying development areas and discuss improvement plans with Manager.
- Act as an inspirational colleague for the team, contributing ideas and best practices to release energy within the team.
- Act as a role model for GSK expectations including living the company values of integrity, respect for people , transparency and putting the patient at the core of every decision in every interaction internally and externally.
- Position GSK as a partner of choice for external experts by building trustful relationships with HCPs and leveraging team's knowledge and having the patient at the heart of every discussion.
- Contributes to the improvements of sales processes and workflow.
- Act as a trusted advisor to HCPs and offer appropriate solutions while delivering GSK strategies in an assigned territory.
- In depth analysis of territory data & reporting to support business planning process.
- Scope of this position is limited to an assigned territory while collaborating among other team members and sharing knowledge and contribute efforts towards aligned business plans.
- Achieve excellence in GSK standards of disease and product knowledge
- Annual certification with full alignment to all related SOPs, policies and local regulations.
- Meet GSK standards of efficiency and effectiveness KPIs.
- Drive scientific discussion through conducting group doctor meetings.
- Market intelligence and timely feedback
- Care about GSK assets and optimize the company resources.
- Support SM in establishing a good relationship with Key External Expert.
- Act as a mentor to new team members to assist in the acceleration of onboarding, sharing necessary knowledge including: territory planning skills, product knowledge, working knowledge of SOPs, under the supervision of the Sales Manager.
Application of Knowledge
- Timely completion of territory and call planning, as well as tracking the implementation.
- Meet the defined skills standards measured by the In-field coaching
- Meet GSK standards during In-house application (Role Play Assessment).
- Ensure all activities are executed in line with related SOPs, policies and local regulations
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction in the defined territory.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top