Production Share Service Manager
Job Purpose 岗位目的:
Responsible for coordinate all the supporting resource within Value Stream (including personnel and funds etc.)。 Support daily production operation to achieve the VS KPIs set by Head of Production. Responsible for some urgent or long-term tasks' plan and implement. The Production Supporting team manager should be the backup person for other team managers within VS.
• Responsible for working out the production plan and coordinate share service within whole Value stream, optimize the production resource such as material/ equipment/ staff to delivery highest quality in good time when ensuring cost optimization.
• Supervise implementation of GMP, Medical Device, SOP and EHS policy. To ensure it meet the requirements of national and GSK standards.
• Ensure PSS team in accordance with the process of production and storage and ensure the quality of products; ensure the operation strictly in accordance with standard procedure.
• Ensure PSS team record and batch record checked by designated personnel and sent to quality management department. Maintain the production records.
• Find/solve the technical problem of product to reduce the quality risk and improve the efficiency. Optimize and improve the process/working ways, continuously looking for opportunities for improvement.
• Work with scheduler/production engineer/maintenance engineer/ Operations Manager to reach the team target of KPIs and improve production plan and schedule adherence.
• Review SOPs，relative with VS functions;Find the gaps with GQG/GQP and opportunity for improvement, and coordinate the risk management of VS department.
• Self-monitoring and supervision the team implementation for Quality compliance / Discipline / GMP / EHS requirements. Take the initiative to find the gaps and make prevention plan
• Assign and manage Shift supervisor's routine work，such as the management for key material/ non-stock material，PSE, Rejects, WIP, online IPC, labels, sample bottle etc.
• Public facility problem reporting and tracking
• Handle emergency and coordinate with shift supervisor and other departments to achieve the effective management.
• As first contact, responsible for the daily communication and problem solving with third party, such as shop floor cleaning management.
• Responsible for manual packing hall and other related issues.
• Responsible for financial budget control and routine approval, including OPEX, headcount, Site Master Plan.
负责价值流整体预算的制定和财务预算的控制及日常审批，预算包括OPEX，Headcount，Site Master Plan.
• Lead and drive the training system in VS department to achieve individual and departmental objective; Appraise the subordinates' performance and skill, provide employee development plan, improve VS employee engagement.
• Support site L1/2/3/4 audit and ensure CAPAs are closed on time.
• Risk Management：Risk Champion in VS and responsible for coordinating functional risk management process
• Responsible for coordinating overall safety and quality in VS, work closely with EHS and quality, to seek and drive improvement.
• Fully responsible for managing the value stream daily administrative work, such as organization activities, communication preparation, etc
• Understand and comply with the applicable local regulations of Quality, EHS and others, GSK standards for QMS, EHSS etc. and company policy. Adherence to standard operating procedures
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by the line manager.
Specialised Knowledge 专业知识:
• breadth & depth across disciplines or functions; expertise in field required
• Education Background文化程度(学历/专业)
Bachelor degree or above major in pharmaceutics
• Working Experience任职经验
Five years or above production management experiences in drug production Company, have working experiences in multinational company is preferred
Be familiar with medical production process(production and packaging)
Working knowledge of quality requirement
Be familiar with GQP、GQG、Quality manual、GMP requirements、self-inspection manual
Be familiar with SOPs 、batch record、change control and deviation knowledge of Quality management
• Computer and English ability计算机及外语水平
Using Windows XP and OFFICE software( WORD、EXCEL、POWERPOINT) fluently
能熟练使用Windows XP系统及OFFICE WORD、EXCEL、POWERPOIN等软件
Well English reading and writing ability; Basic oral and listening ability
• Personal ability能力要求
Team management/planning/communication/coordinating ability
Good problem analysis and solving ability
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top