- Bachelors of Engineering (B.E.) in Industrial Engineering
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to assimilate information from different sources to generate achievable plans
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) preferably in Supply Chain
- Masters of Science in Statistics or Mathematics
- Knowledge of computer programming would be preferred
- Skilled in number/data analysis with knowledge of planning/scheduling systems
- Attention to detail with ability to work under pressure
- Influence key stakeholders
- To execute Production Scheduling (0-6 week Horizon) for select work centers within a single site in the GSK Manufacturing network.
- To monitor and define the capacity statement for select work centers within a single site in the GSK Manufacturing network (0-24 months).
- To run the Performance Management process for Order Fulfillment for a single site within the GSK Manufacturing network.
- To monitor, maintain and ensure complete data accuracy of all critical data related fields for their respective work centers
- Maintenance of an accurate Open Order Book so systems can be used to identified when product shipments are scheduled to occur.
- Execution of a Fixed Frequency Repeating Schedule (FFRS) methodology to package finished goods.
- Execution of a level-loaded schedule to supply the FFRS with any intermediates required.
- Execution of alternative scheduling methodologies where necessary (i.e. primary specific).
- Measurement of Conformance to Schedule (CTS) for all Production work centers.
- Attendance at supply chain performance management session (daily) to represent select work centers.
- Provision (to the relevant Supply Chain Planning Manager) of daily/shift performance figures in relation to select work centers.
- Maintenance of an up-to-date capacity definition for select production work centers, based on demonstrated output and CTS.
- Execution of a pre-defined Performance Management process to ensure order fulfillment, whilst maintaining strict adherence to the FFRS methodology and intent.
- Accommodation of the Production Scheduling requirements for non-standard activity (such as New Product Introduction or Artwork/Pack Change), whilst maintaining strict adherence to the FFRS methodology and intent.
- Constant monitoring, maintenance and complete accuracy of all Supply critical fields within all data systems related to the select work centers for which the Production Scheduler is responsible.
- Identification and mitigation of stock at risk and working with key support functions in processing any inventory write off requests.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top