- Pharm D
- Preferably 2 years of relevant work experience
The purpose of this job is to supervise the manufacturing and filling operations of topical products, so the products are delivered and supplied in full and on time to the patients at the end of our supply chain.
- To supervise dispensing, manufacturing and filling operations to achieve the production plan on time.
- Maximum utilization of resources for delivery of quality products and to improve KPIs.
- To contribute in updating of production visual boards.
- Effectively implement GPS within the area of responsibility.
- Support in investigations into incidents and ensure root cause is identified.
- Implement appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
- Compilation of batch records and timely BPCS manufacturing data postings.
- Involve in origination of change controls.
- Attend change control meetings and provide valuable information as required.
- Involve in right first time performance
- Support in maintaining the department in 'Inspection Ready' state all the time.
- Raise deviation as needed
- Make certain 100% SOP In-place In-use in Ointment value stream.
- Support in L1 inspection against approved schedule and record observations in the tracker.
- Support in preparing and implementing CAPA and monitor the timely closures of observations related to L1, L2, L3 & L4
- Support the team in L2, L3 & L4 audits.
- Perform timely in-processes and line clearance activities.
- Involve in conducting Risk assessment & CRAs.
- Ensure the embedding of living safety culture
- Ensure EHS standards compliance by supporting in EHS L1 audit; record observations and monitor timely closures.
- Ensure LOTO application in the area of responsibility.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top