Product Owner, Wide Area Voice (GSK IT)
- Experienced IT professional – minimum of 7 years of experience with background in both projects and Service Management
- Fluency in English
- Good understanding of the global GSK business and experience of operating in either an above country, or a global service environment
- Experience of service delivery and support organization management, including the development of support processes & procedures
- Broad knowledge of the GSK IT quality standards (IQMS), support and infrastructure environment and of business processes and information technology solutions
- Previous experience of managing IT services
- Experience working with, and managing, external vendors
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- ITIL and Lean experience
- Accountable for developing and executing the service, technology strategy, and business change management for one or more products/services within the scope of Global Collaboration Services
- Manage and be accountable for the on-going relationship with both the service and management team of vendors associated with assigned products
- Developing and executing any changes to the way the products/services are run and working alongside staff within the GCS Operational Services team to ensure changes are managed in the most appropriate manner
- Driving a continued focus on keeping the products/services "evergreen" whilst also ensuring that the needs of the GSK Business Units are considered during any and all service changes
- Functional accountability for assigned product service upgrade and decommissioning projects
- Accountable to ensure product plans are defined, communicated, and delivered as detailed on the product roadmap
- Accountable to develop, communicate, and gain senior stakeholder support for the overall product strategy ensuring existing and future business requirements are satisfied
- Accountable to ensure all product/service risks are documented and mitigated according to agree action plans
- Ensure that in scope products/services are delivered in accordance with agreed standards and quality as defined within Service Level Agreements (SLA)/Operational Level Agreements (OLA) and further ensure sufficient service management processes are in place
- Ensure resolution of escalated issues associated with the in scope products/services
- Where Applicable, mange service to the agreed budget and unit costs
- Accountable for working with procurement to define and deliver the sourcing strategies for the product area.
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
You are invited to submit, until July 17, your CV with the motivational letter in English using the "Apply now" button.
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top