Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for marketing program/events planning and tactical execution independently, providing effective budget management and tracking control;
• Responsible for various promotional and training materials development for both internal and external brand activities in mixed channels;
• Responsible for competition information collection & consolidation, sales performance tracking, providing various analysis report/output as required to support business review and marketing strategy/tactical development;
• Participate in product strategy development and marketing plan formulation of assigned product, including marketing strategy, brand plan, specific sales campaign etc. upon the request;
• Participate in short/long term sales forecast of assigned product with rational methodology, including monthly consensus forecast, long rolling forecast and life cycle management plan etc.
• Working closely with internal cross-function teams or external institutions on project management upon request in driving business and solving product-related specific issues;
• Establish and maintain positive KOL engagement with good cooperation relationship;
• Patient focus, integrity, respect for people and transparency
• Strong understanding of strategy to align promotion activites design.
• Strong execution ability with a systematic approach to planning and problem solving
• Proven communications and interpersonal skills; ability to interact with a diverse group of internal and external individuals
• Good analytical skill & strategic thinking ability
• Good written & verbal English
Education & Experience
• University degree, preferably medical/pharma or business
• A minimum of 4 years' experience in a pharmaceutical environment
• Sales experience and product management experience are preferred
• National promotional campaign experience is preferred
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top