Product Manager Respiratory
This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are:
- Produce Strategic plans for the brands.
- Develop Action Plans (AOP) with materials, resources for VF
- Plan events, materials and samples for the FV.
- Produce the promotional materials printed or digital to support strategies, aligned with global campaigns.
- Perform a constant analysis of different resources to increase profit and sales.
- Ensure that any launch of new products follows the Launching Excellence Methodology.
- Monthly review of sales and budget execution and the development of action plans with personnel in the country in case of deviations from the sales objectives.
- Participate in business reviews if requested by the brand or the country.
- Participate monthly in the forecasting process.
- Make field visits 7% of the time of the year to doctors, opinion leaders, outside experts and distributors.
- Constant review of the pricing strategy
- Review supply to guarantee the adequate supply of the products under its responsibility
- Perform monthly monitoring of the performance of the brand with the sales force of each country.
Our Marketing area characterizes by designing, developing and implementing communication programs to advertise the organisation's products using media (TV, radio, print, direct mail, the Internet), events, and sales promotions. Develops and evaluates pricing strategies and structures.
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
- Degree in Marketing, Management, Administration, Industrial Engineering, pharmaceutical with an MBA degree.
- Previous experience: 2-3 years in marketing or commercial, in pharmaceutical industry.
- Spanish and English - advanced level
- Microsoft Office (Word/PowerPoint/Excel)
- Excellent communication skills and a flexible mind set
- Financial Management skills
- Passion for Marketing/Digital with a strong interest to growth further within Pharmaceuticals
However, if you have the following, it would be a plus:
- Leadership skills
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Ability to interpret and analyze data to make recommendations based on trends, insights and reports
- Project Management
If you feel this is your next career move, please apply up to July 5th.
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products, including Sensodyne, Voltaren, Theraflu, Parodontax.
In over 150 countries and 300 years of history, our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies to bring differentiated high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
As a GSK Employee, you will put our values and expectations at the heart of everything you do. You will have the courage to make decisions, taking the accountability for them, guided by our strategy, priorities and values of patient focus, respect for people, integrity and transparency.
Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by ensuring your development meet changing business needs. You will also enjoy to be part of a diverse team, getting inspired by our teamwork, our healthy and inclusive environment and specially by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
Our inclusive workplace makes our employees feel engaged by the contribution they make, by affording them equal treatment regardless of actual or perceived characteristics. As so, when you apply for a job at GSK, it is not necessary to include on your resume information such as: race, color, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, origin, photographs or any other personal characteristics.
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top