Product Manager (Pharmaceutical)
Recruiter required to update
RECRUITER TO UPDATE
GlaxoSmithKline, better known as GSK, is headquartered in the United Kingdom and is listed on the London and New York stock exchanges. We are a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develop a broad range of innovative medicines and brand. The company's three primary areas of business are pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare. GSK has over 100,000 employees worldwide, with close to 15,000 involved in research and development of high-quality medicines that contribute to good health of people all around the world.
- Develop short and long term directions and plan for portfolio of assigned products based on market intelligence, competitor activities and market information
- Formulate and evaluate marketing strategies aligned with a sales plan to achieve sales target within budget
- Collaborate with medical team to develop Annual Brand Plan
- Develop marketing activities and communication through digital channel and others to draw healthcare professional and hospital pharmacists' product awareness
- Build up key customers database and speakers pool to endorse product benefits
- Monitor demand levels to achieve standard forecast accuracy in Future View system and in line with objectives
- Conduct internal product/disease knowledge training for sales teams and external product presentation
- Ensure all activities are complied with FDA, industry Code of Conduct (PReMA) and company standards (SOP)
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or Sciences (MBA is a plus)
- At least 3-5 years' experience in sales and marketing - proven track record in a marketing environment ( Pharmaceutical Industry )
- PE position requires proven sales performance in the past 3 years
- Strategic thinking, marketing minded, self-driven, business acumen and good presentation skills
- Knowledgeable about digital channel / related IT system and equipment
- Good command of English and PC skills
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top