We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Product Manager to join a Design Engineering product team! They will have the opportunity to impact product development at an enterprise level from the idea stage to full production. Primary focus will be to develop solutions for internal customers as it relates to creating digital experiences.
• Maintain a product vision and roadmap aligned with investment themes and business epics
• Collaborate with teams to help them understand the product's key capabilities and benefits; understand their needs to enhance adoption of product
• Work with customers and leaders to validate concepts, vision, and roadmaps
• Effectively collaborate with multiple stakeholders, product owners and teams to efficiently manage the distribution of backlog items to development teams
• Lead team to specify requirements for current and future products
• Maintain program objectives, success measurements or key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Participate in release planning, demonstrations, and retrospectives with development teams
• Participate in industry conferences and seminars and keep abreast of changes and trends in the marketplace; educate colleagues, partners, and customers as appropriate
• Bachelors Degree in Business/Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or Interaction
• Product Management
• Agile Product Management, specifically Scrum
• Passionate about enabling enterprise digital experiences and making amazing products
Masters Degree in Business/Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or Interaction Design
• SAFe, Certified Scrum Product Owner or Certified Scrum Professional, Product Management/ Pragmatic Marketing Certification, Consumer Research
• Pragmatic Marketing Design
• Design Engineering Product Management
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top