- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- 3-5 years of commercial experience
- Self-motivated, engaged, passionate, committed, invested in the business
- Ability to effectively work and contribute in a team-based environment
- Demonstrated time & project management skills. Ability to plan and prioritize workload and evolve based on changing demands
- Ability to embrace and respond to change
- Ability to motivate & influence peers and others
- Strength in challenging both self and the status quo
- Demonstrated ability to creatively problem solve
- Ability to quickly move to the implications of information received & formulate options and plans.
- Solid business acumen and judgment
- Skills in tracking the return on investment of various projects/initiatives (ROI)
- Able to clearly communicate to management, peers and customers on an individual level and in formal presentations
- Travel will be required
- Lead and imbed Launch Excellence framework within cross-functional team.
- Lead, develop and implement launch Operating Plans taking into consideration internal/external events are delivered with a synergistic tone.
- Lead the development and delivery of sales representative promotional tools to enable flawless execution of the strategy by customer segment.
- Initiate and manage business reviews, market research as per plans to uncover insights enabling optimal execution of the brand strategy.
- Effectively manage asset forecast and provide ongoing analysis/conclusions of market forces that have potential to impact forecast.
- Develop effective working relationship with Global counterparts to ensure local alignment to Global strategies and plans.
- Contribute to innovative tactics, programs and processes to grow the business.
- Share knowledge and best practices across therapy and functional areas and teams.
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top