Process and Project Manager Engineer
- Industrial / Civil engineer or equivalent experience
- min 4 years of experience in an engineering role (generalist. Process&project).
- If no university degree 10 to 15 years relevant experience is required.
- Able to motivate people. Good communicator. Able to delegate.
- Relevant technical knowledge within pharmaceutical or alimentary sector.
- English is an asset.
Job Purpose and Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of construction projects.
Involved in the production process that includes maintenance.
Analyze performances and defaults of process installation. Design and implement solutions
- Leads the project team responsible for the project delivery process for projects, typically from Scheme to Handover & Close-out to assure an outcome which meets all of the defined project objectives for cost, schedule, quality (fit for purpose) & safety and delivers the business benefits.
This process relates to design, procurement, construction, validation, hand-over and close-out of new production, offices, labs facilities, revamping….
- Drives one or several projects simultaneously with the support of other engineers or contingents
- Controls the project : prepares and updates the Project Execution Plan, establishes a quality plan, prepares progress reports and communicates the critical items to the N+1, follows the planning and controls the budget.
- Uses proven selection processes to develop the appropriate contract strategy for the project, selects and manages contractors and settles any claims in accordance with company policy.
- Defines the overall commissioning, validation & handover organisation and implements to ensure a timely and complete handover to the Customer.
- Participates in final decisions on main issues pertaining to technical matters, in close cooperation with the technical engineers (SME).
- Makes sure that cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices), GMP procedures and recommendations from the authorities are respected.
Documents deviations, Change Control and CAPA (in SAP)
Plays a key role in the cross-discipline effort by providing technical support to the deviation handling process (Root causes identification and selection of CAPAs in order to avoid recurrence of deviation with technical root causes).
Actively participates to external audits by answering to questions regarding equipments under his responsibility.
Resolves audit actions.
- Makes sure that EHS standards and policies are respected.
Coordinates the setting in legal conformity of equipments under his responsibility.
- For MPU equipments brings technical support on various technical problems.
Manage Techshare GEP for technical documents of the MPU
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Once our pioneering treatments have been developed, they are manufactured to the highest standards and distributed across the regions that need them most. Accomplishing this as efficiently and quickly as possible can quite literally be a matter of life and death. So it's no wonder that more than 70% of our talented workforce is based within Global Industrial Operations - the essential business unit that manufactures and manages the entire vaccine supply process, from customer order to product dispatch on a global scale.
As the name suggests, it operates in a multi-national context across more than 17 sites around the world, working closely in tandem with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and professions.
The department is structured in operating units that focus on various aspects of the manufacturing and supply process. These include Industrialisation (overseeing the transfer of production from R&D to a commercial level), Supply Chain Management and Technical Services.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top