Process and Packing Equipment Global Category Manager
Global Category Manager - Process and Pack Equipment is a role operating in a highly complex, multi-stakeholder and cross-functional environment to support the creation, execution and management of comprehensive integrated sourcing strategies for Process & Packaging equipment
• Manage £150m of for Process & Packaging equipment spend
• Support the development the sourcing strategy for Process & Packaging equipment
• Manage negotiations with strategic suppliers across the category
• Build strong internal collaboration & sponsorship with stakeholders to deliver the ambition
• Balancing the use of global suppliers to the use of new and emerging suppliers to maximise value and support diverse supply
• Manage and reduce a pool of suppliers worldwide through preferred supplier usage
• Execute and lead contract performance and governance
• Deliver in line with global category guidance, while ensuring local specifities are fully met
• Supporting Value Engineering and Savings Programmes: Optimise the performance of existing assets in addition to the on-going buying responsibility for capital equipment.
- Relevant experience in procurement
- Proven negotiations and contract management skills.
- English proficiency (written and oral), other language will be a plus
- Leadership/communication skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a matrix environment and with a high tolerance for ambiguity.
Master's Degree Business Administration/Finance/Marketing
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top