Private Payer Strategy Manager
- University degree in Science, Policy, Public Affairs, Business.
- Strategically agile with strong business acumen - Ability to synthesize information from diverse sources to formulate strategies and actions
- Energized by working with ambiguity and complexity.
- Ability to think creatively in developing and implementing business solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to lead cross functional teams and achieve results through others is essential
- Adaptive communication style with ability to influence and build relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- High degree of initiative and sense of urgency with an ability to manage multiple priorities of significant scope in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in 2 or more disciplines within pharmaceutical industry such as Sales, Marketing, Medical, Regulatory, Market Access/Reimbursement and /or Health Outcomes
- Strong business negotiation skills
- Working towards Masters in Public Policy, Health Policy, Biotechnology or Biomedical sciences
- Working knowledge of Market Access, Canadian Reimbursement environment and Submissions process in Canada
- Previous success develop National Strategy within cross-functional team
- Previous therapeutic experience in Respiratory, Specialty Care and/or Oncology
Through value demonstration, secure, maintain and improve private reimbursement for a portfolio of current and pipeline products. Lead the development, execution and negotiation of market access strategies to demonstrate the value of current and pipeline products in improving health outcomes and contributing to healthcare sustainability.
- Lead the development, negotiation and delivery of compelling reimbursement submissions/ strategies to private insuerers across Canada
- Develop deep payor insights through critical external customer relationships to develop national plans/strategies for reimbursement of product portfolio
- Work with cross functional partners in the development and execution of innovative payer solutions to support reimbursement objectives and address health care sustainability
- Ensure private payer plans align with overarching internal strategies
- Work with regional partners to develop specific regional strategies
- Establish and maintain strong partnership private payers
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top