Praktikant Artwork Management (m/f/diverse)
GSK Consumer Healthcare, producer of brands such as Voltaren, Sensodyne and Dr.BEST is one of the world´s leading healthcare companies, and is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Valuing people, innovation, accountability and performance achieved with integrity, GSK is truly an employer of choice.
For our Consumer Healthcare department we are looking for Praktikant Artwork Management (m/f/divers).
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support the Artwork Team in the day-to-day business and monitoring the Key performance indicators
- Responsible for the capacity planning and the first level of communication with the internal and external stakeholders
- Active cooperation in the process optimization and continuous performance improvement
- Close collaboration with cross-functional and international teams such as Marketing, Regulatory, Medical, Legal, Artwork studios
- You are currently doing your Bachelor's, preferred in Marketing, Quality, Packaging or Logistics.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about Healthcare and our Brands. No need of a previous job experience.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Adobe Acrobat) plus familiarity with the web applications. Good Excel knowledge is a must.
- Result-oriented team player with good organizational and analytical skills, as well as with an accurate and solution-oriented mindset.
- You enjoy taking on responsibility, while thinking out-of-the-box, to contribute to product delivery with accurate, consistent and first-time right Artworks.
Please see 'Basic Qualifications'.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top