Portfolio Marketing Manager
• Develop portfolio strategy and customer journey for LOC customer groups aligned to LOC portfolio
• Aligns plan and content with content manager for execution
• Measures and analyses EU MCM Hub for performance and improvement
• Liaise with the LOCs to design the customer journey strategy in line with the country portfolio strategy and need; Work on the design of integrated campaigns; Collaborate with local medical teams and sales teams to support HCP engagement
• Understand Global Product/TA strategy and LOC specific customer groups and portfolio sets and select, customize and share global content to LOCs. Follow up and engage LOCs on adoption of content. Identify gaps and propose solutions in content and/or technology that could be escalated to global teams
• Brief Content Manager on LOC multichannel integrated plans for each customer group for adaptation of global content to local label and execution of integrated campaigns
• Execute customer insight gathering processes such as social listening, with key customer groups. Develop plans in response to new or evolving customer needs. Provide feedback loop to hub stakeholders (EU CMLs, Global marketing, Global medical, EU markets, etc.) with recommendations from Content and Campaign execution performance & analytics of key markets
• Partner with MCM Analytics resource to report and analyze EU MCM performance reports and respond accordingly to ensure high customer engagement
• In alignment with global & CEP analytics framework, drive and execute (or lead vendor to execute) tagging of content and campaigns to track usage and effectiveness for improvement. Provide instructions for LOC tagging across all campaign collaterals
• Manage material demand forecasting process with DC for key markets for the TA for globally led digital activities (Webcasts/webinars, LCP/emails) to ensure timely execution of campaigns / channels
• Manage digital vendors, translation vendor; Compliance and Risk Management
• Responsible for channel technical compliance quality check
• Bachelor's degree (Marketing, Sales and/or Medical)
• >2 years leading digital marketing and execution at above country / regional / global level acquired in FMCG, Banking, etc.
• Digital marketing/multi-channel marketing
• Customer segmentation & targeting
• Campaign localization and execution
• Senior stakeholder management
• Vendor management
• Master's degree (IT / Digital / Business)
• Participating in creation of development strategy for the newly created Digital Hub
• Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure
• Working in a leading company from healthcare sector
• Work culture based on respect, honesty, transparency and focus on patient's/customer's needs
Thank you very much for your interest in development opportunities with GlaxoSmithKline.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top