Pharma - Medical Scientific Liaison
Within the Department of Medical & Regulatory Affairs two vacancies have opened for a Medical Scientific Liason Respiratory (MSL, grade 7). The MSL will report to Pauline Bloemen, Head Medical Affairs Respiratory. The vacant positions together are representing the eastern part of the Netherlands from North to South.
• External medical/ scientific representation of GSK towards HCPs. You will regularly interact with external experts and/ or prescribers to answer medical questions, to share and discuss knowledge on our products and the disease area.
• Gain medical and scientific insights and feedback on the disease area COPD (asthma), GSK and competitor medicines and services as input for strategic and operational plans.
• Drafting and execution of plans for the individual external contacts for whom you are accountable; of course in close collaboration with your commercial colleagues. You build on a strategic relation with your experts.
• Working closely together with your MSLs within the department, the MSE and your colleagues in the region.
• Giving regular scientific presentions for groups of HCPs.
• Becoming/ Being the GSK expert and contact person for external experts in the disease area COPD (astma) and the belonging treatment options of GSK and competitor medicines.
• Collaborating/ Supporting of your clinical colleagues with your scientific knowledge especially at the start and end of a study.
• Being fully aware and practicing in the spirit of the GSK Code of Conduct, the GSK Code of Practice for Promotion and Sientific Engagement.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employee.
• MSc or equivalent, MD, PhD, PharmD with clinical/ scientific experience within Life Sciences and preferably in the area of respiratory diseases.
• Preferably experience within the pharmaceutical industry, and demonstrable experience in conducting dialogueswith external experts.
• Experience with cross-functional working
• You easily take initiative and are a good networker. You like the challenge of building new relations with external customers
• The capability of quickly acquiring specific detailed knowledge and using that knowledge in your interactions with external experts
• Excellent presentation, communicative and listening skills in order tot present GSK in an impactfull way during medical meetings and 1 to 1 interactions.
• Good planning and execution skills
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies - is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top