Pharma Brand Manager
Exciting opportunity as a Brand Manager in GSK Pharma Romania, based in Bucharest. You will be responsible for driving brand/portfolio growth by developing and executing local level strategic and operational plans.
• Leading all marketing activities for the assigned product line(s) or business.
• Develop and execute marketing activities as agreed in the Local Brand plans
• Coordinate activities aligned to new product launches.
• Lead global campaign localization and coordinate sales force trainings around campaign deployment.
• Maintaining the interaction with third parties (health care professionals, agencies, other) including administrative coordination of contracts to organize events (seminars, congresses etc.) in accordance with company requirements.
• Ensure all strategies and tactics comply with all internal/external regulations and standards.
• Monitor and analyse sales reports together with customer insights/needs to provide appropriate recommendations to the organization based on information collected.
• Involve and interact with healthcare professionals to organize and implement activities and local projects.
• University Degree (Science, Medical, Economics, Marketing).
• Minimum 3 years prior experience in Marketing/ Brand Management in corporate medical environment (pharma, agencies, private clinics, medical products and services).
• Experience in successfully developing marketing plans that have a proven track record of positive business results.
• Experience in managing and working within budgets.
• Ability to lead projects teams effectively and to collaborate with cross-functional teams to attain business objectives.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Capacity to work independently, with autonomy and to perform well with limited supervision.
• Initiative, innovative thinking / creative-style.
• Computer, including Microsoft Office, proficiency.
• Fluent written and spoken English and Romanian.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top