Packaging Technology Specialist
GSK Employees are known to Work Across Boundaries, by working within a multicultural and multifunctional team; always oriented to Inspire those around by not only Driving Performance but also creating a healthy and inclusive environment. We are known to have a positive mindset and always Live by Our Values.
Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by not only improving the way we do business, but also impacting the way we Develop our own Capability and Talent.
Our Supply Chain area characterizes by being accountable for all pack design changes (New Product Introductions (NPIs), Product Transfers, and Site Changes) in support of pack changes and packaging supply goals for Latina region.
As a member of this team YOU will have the responsability to:
- Create and maintence of packaging component drawings, specifications, and Bills of Material.
- Provide technical support to Supplier Quality for the evaluation of Supplier Change Proposals for packaging components.
- Documenting all necessary packaging qualification testing of packs and pack components required for Sites, External Supply, Pack Standards, and Transformation activities.
- Demonstrate capability of Project Management systems/tools and associated activities and ways of working.
- Actively lead/contribute to functional and Site/ES Site projects where appropriate.
- Provide technical support to the site where the role is located and the region when needed.
- Be accountable for Technical Pack Design (primary, secondary and tertiary) activities for Global supply, including pack concept development for site pack changes raised through various stakeholders including site, procurement, Supplier Quality.
- Create appropriate Design of Experiments (DOE) and qualification plans for packaging material system development/qualification
- Provide support for problem resolution involving packaging components at sites (technical expertise and working with suppliers)
- Coordinate line trials to assess new packages or changes to existing packages.
Graduate of engineering with experience in packaging of 5 years in the pharmaceutical industry and/ or Cosmetics Packaging .
- Experience to include New Product Introductions & design as well as Post Approval Changes.
- Specialist in all aspects of packaging components, packaging equipment and packaging testing.
- Specialist knowledge of packaging system compliance and demonstrated ability to assess impact of packaging changes from a regulatory and product stability perspective.
We are looking someone with strong interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively across a diverse customer base.
Project Management experience leading multi disciplinary project teams.
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a mission: we want to help people to do more, feel better, live longer.
We research and develop a broad range of innovative products, such as vaccines, medicines and consumer healthcare products.
In over 115 countries, GSK has a deep commitment to improving healthcare by developing innovative new medicines and widening access to them around the world. In over 300 years of history, we invest in innovation to help improve people's lives.
As a GSK employee you will get inspired by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
With a commitment, with integrity and respect for people you will work in a sustainable and healthy way, providing positive impacts on the community.
In our inclusive environment, you'll feel valued, motivated and able to realize your full potential.
Through your individual personal and professional development, at GSK you will achieve your career ambitions. You will count with all sorts of development initiatives such as Future Leaders Programmes, Leadership Development Programmes and our commitment to Coaching.
If you feel like this is your next career move, please apply up to 10/08/2017.
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top