Packaging Supervisor/Team Coach
- BS or Associate degree and five years equivalent experience in a manufacturing environment supervising production areas.
- A minimum of five year's supervisor experience in an Industrial Manufacturing/ Packaging Environment.
- Thorough knowledge of GMPs and SOPs.
- Knowledge of OSHA guidelines affecting industry.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work well with other in a team environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to conduct RCA and investigations.
- Basic knowledge of LOTO, PTW and JSA.
- Experience at a pharmaceutical/consumer healthcare company.
The Packaging Team Coach will provide leadership in executing the manufacturing/packaging plans with the available resources while supporting all process improvement and new production opportunities in the Aiken Facility.
- Coordinating, organizing and planning daily production activities in such a way that performance metrics are achieved as planned.
- Adhere to all GSK safety guidelines and procedures and promote this behavior across the site.
- Recognize quality events and escalate them accordingly.
- Assist team in making technical decisions as needed, to ensure that customer needs are consistently met.
- Flexibility to perform a variety of task to meet the needs of the team and business.
- Measure and monitor business performance including but not limited to: Safety, Quality (deviations), Compliance (CAPA), Financial (CTP,CTV, OTIF), OEE, Schedule adherence, etc. Drive for improvement against measures.
- Conduct and maintain data for Performance Development Plans for the associates supervised.
- Live the GSK values at all times.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top