• Operation of production equipment in Primary and Secondary areas according to GMPs, SOPs and safety requirements
• Lead and/or participate in line changeover activities
• Perform related computer tasks: SAP, FreeWeigh
• Prepare and complete all documentation applicable to production (i.e. packaging instructions, logbooks and deviation reports)
• Clean equipment, rooms, and general areas for production use
• Write and/or revise SOPs for equipment and/or processes
• Participate in internal and external quality and safety audits
• Participate in quality, safety and customer complaint investigations
• Lead and/or participate in process improvement initiatives
• Shift work is required
*Based on business needs, the start date of this role may not be immediate. Also, the position may be filled as a permanent or contract employee, contingent on those circumstances. ***
• High School Diploma
• Working knowledge of packaging production equipment and understanding of packaging processes
• Knowledge and experience with SAP production transactions or similar operation system
• Highly motivated, conscientious, self-managed team player, with experience working in a production team environment
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong problem solving skills
• Computer skills i.e. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) highly desirable
• Ability to use and understand automation solutions such as FreeWeigh, etc.
• Previous experience working with topicals would be a plus.
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at email@example.com
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top