P2P Process Improvement Expert
- AAT / 5 years' Experience post A-levels in Accounting clerk roles
- Bachelor degree or higher, SAP P2P certification
- 5 years P2P Senior Analyst / Team Manager, 2 to 3 years P2P Super User. Experience of managing 3rd party service provider
- Subject Matter Expert in P2P, Process Manager in P2P and SAP environment
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare companies and is committed to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
In Malaysia, GSK has established a strong presence for over 50 years and is home to our operations in the area of pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare, manufacturing, and Business Services Centre. GSK employs over 1000 staff in Malaysia.
GSK is an exciting, rewarding and dynamic place to work. We thrive to be different from the conventional corporate ways of working. We pride ourselves on exemplary leadership and sense of community, and we offer a great platform for your personal and career development.
GSK Business Service Centre
The Business Service Centre, Kuala Lumpur is GSK's first global hub in Asia and will play a key role in GSK's Core Business Services consolidating the organisation's global and regional service delivery in IT, Finance, Employee Services, Indirect Procurement and Worldwide Real Estate and Facilities into an integrated shared service network.
We are looking for a P2P Process Improvement Expert to deliver transformation initiatives (Process and system improvement using Lean methodology and Training, leading to COE), to deliver best in class P2P processes to the global GSK businesses balancing cost, quality, customer experience and risk management.
Such role will require process expertise E2E as well as BPO oversight for activities performed remotely via a Service provider once transitioned.
- Acts as a Process Expert on P2P systems and related business processes (e.g. Invoice processing, vendor master management, intercompany transactions, payments, Employee T&E, month end management and audit support etc) through a 3rd party BPO.
- Trouble shoot system & process issues, agreeing right level of escalation and work with CERPS Functional Consultant, GPO, market contacts, other impacted parties as appropriate, on RCA and implement mitigating actions.
- Building remote BPO and LOC user knowledge and understanding of P2P systems to drive process improvement & standardisation to support Key Performance Indicators.
- Key liaison point for ERP/ Project teams.
- Best practice sharing, SAP training, validating SOP and User guides.
- Lead P2P Transformation programmes in the APAC region as agreed with GPO, and collaborate with GPO & other stakeholders to work towards end state design.
- Promotes best practice and compliance of standard practices across the P2P teams through embedding changes and networking with BPO, GPO, Stakeholders and Market contacts.
- Review and monitor Controls to ensure that they are effectively completed to mitigate associated risk. Drive remediation where control failures identified. Identifies and investigates process & systems exceptions to achieve process efficiencies and harmonisation.
- In collaboration with IT, monitors and escalates systems issues and Remedy performance to ensure amicable closure and E2E Support Model effectiveness.
- Builds network, engaging with CRM, other Finance Services colleagues and market contacts on performance process challenges and Continuous Improvement.
Please apply online.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top